OUR WARRANTY IS OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER
Domett Truck and Trailer Ltd (DTTL), provides a warranty for the original purchaser for each new product to be free of defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service, with reasonable care and maintenance within:
- 300,000 km or 24 months for a truck or trailer
- Up to 1,000,000 km for running gear as per Original Equipment Manufacturers warranty.
No allowance shall be granted for any repairs or alterations made by the Purchaser without the written consent of DTTL.
This warranty does not apply to damages caused by overloading, misuse, neglect or accident, nor does it apply to equipment which has been repaired or altered out the DTTL Factory in any way. DTTL shall not be liable for indirect or consequential loss or damage due to delay of stoppages of machinery however caused.
To make a warranty claim, please have the following information ready, then contact your salesperson directly or our head office. Our goal is to remedy the fault with your trailer in a timely manner and having this information on hand will enable our Sales team to achieve this goal.
- Client details
- Registration number, VIN number or Serial No
- Description of problem or faulty part
- Supporting photos maybe required as this could help the Sales Team / Engineering Team diagnose the fault and help speed the repair process up.
- No warranty will be deemed to be accepted unless authorised by the Sales Manager.
- Parts that have signs of mishandling or abnormal wear and tear may not have the warranty claim accepted.
- A Purchase Order will be issued for all warranty work to be charged to.
- All faulty parts must be returned to we can inspect those parts.
- Repairs must be carried out by an authorised repairer or by the Domett Repair Team.